No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The second one made me angry because it was so bad.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      The second one made me angry because it was so bad.
      The sequel is the movie that we all feared that the first one would be.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AEBIJRAkujM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Looks interesting.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• So...when does this embargo for reviews on THE MUMMY end? I'm dying to see just how badly it gets eviscerated.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              So...when does this embargo for reviews on THE MUMMY end? I'm dying to see just how badly it gets eviscerated.

Wednesday. I'm literally waiting on a phone call to know when I screen it today.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Totally seeing this in the theater. MUMMY 4 LYFE
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Totally seeing this in the theater. MUMMY 4 LYFE
                  #FraserWeiszVoslooMummy4lyfe

Comment

• I love that movie too. I just like the universal monsters a whole bunch.

Comment

• I was pretty excited for the Universal monster stuff until I saw Depp. Not interested at all unless they get GDT for Black Lagoon.

Comment

• It's getting crucified by critics.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Critics Smritics. CRUISEY FIGHTS THE HOT CHICK FROM THE KINGSMAN. That's all I need.

Comment

Critics Smritics. CRUISEY FIGHTS THE HOT CHICK FROM THE KINGSMAN. That's all I need.
                            If Universal could clone you, then Fast 8 wouldn't have underperformed.

LE BURN

Comment

• Meh to FAST 8. Fast 7 was terrible and Cruisey wasn't in it fighting the hot chick from The Kingsman.

Comment

Meh to FAST 8. Fast 7 was terrible and Cruisey wasn't in it fighting the hot chick from The Kingsman.

I will say this for The Mummy. Russell Crowe is so fucking good in it. Everything else is bad. Not dog shit bad. Just "Knight & Day" bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X