No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that looks awesome and I have no idea what's happening.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I don't know who's in charge over there but A24 consistently makes the movies I really want to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sKnigN8OiNc?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        It mostly comes at night, mostly..
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Is that the Edgerton movie? Looks sweet as hell.

Did anyone see Don't Knock Twice?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Is that the Edgerton movie? Looks sweet as hell.

Did anyone see Don't Knock Twice?

Yeah, it was OK. I need to get my review up.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Alright. Might snag it for viewing this weekend. Thinking Saturday is going to be John Wick 2 then catching up on a bunch of movies at home.

Comment

• Got tickets for JOHN WICK 2 for tomorrow night. Pumped!
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• My brother-in-law and I are going to get our Wick on this Saturday! GOLD COINS AND GUNPLAY FOR EVERYONE!

Comment

• so yeah, David Gordon Green and Danny McBride are rebooting Halloween. Bring it the fuck on.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• JOOOOOHNNNN WIIIIIICCCCKKKK

SO AWESOME. I am way into the weird assassin mythology in these movies. There's gotta be a Bible or something the writers use to keep it all straight. I want to see it published with production photos and annotations. It could be a case of "too much of a good thing" but I want an anthology series set at various Continentals around the world.

I'm also curious how they erased all the cameras in the various scenes with mirrors. Lots of CG, I'm sure, but we're there any practical gags too?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        JOOOOOHNNNN WIIIIIICCCCKKKK

SO AWESOME. I am way into the weird assassin mythology in these movies. There's gotta be a Bible or something the writers use to keep it all straight. I want to see it published with production photos and annotations. It could be a case of "too much of a good thing" but I want an anthology series set at various Continentals around the world.

I'm also curious how they erased all the cameras in the various scenes with mirrors. Lots of CG, I'm sure, but we're there any practical gags too?
                        I'm so fucking in love with this movie and cannot wait for Chapter 3. I know it was said after the first came out, but I want some comics set in this world. Not necessarily with Wick, but other characters. Like Ian McShane apparently being the first of all with his code number.

I loved the gag with the Rome Continental owner also having a dashing neck accessory.

Comment

• I like that the Rome Continental had some Special Reserve ready for John in his room. Talk about full service. I feel like one more movie with Wick is all that's needed. Then, if the studio wants to make more money, focus on other parts of the world they've built.

Comment

I like that the Rome Continental had some Special Reserve ready for John in his room. Talk about full service. I feel like one more movie with Wick is all that's needed. Then, if the studio wants to make more money, focus on other parts of the world they've built.
                            This. Hell, shoot TWO more Wick films back-to-back: one to wrap up Wick's story, the other to delve deep into this world. I'd also prefer a female lead for any spin-off, as the ladies in both films kick all sorts of ass.

I'd want more Ian McShane regardless - can't get enough of his character, and he should be the hub around which the whole franchise turns, whether the film is about Wick or not.

Comment

I like that the Rome Continental had some Special Reserve ready for John in his room. Talk about full service. I feel like one more movie with Wick is all that's needed. Then, if the studio wants to make more money, focus on other parts of the world they've built.
                              Notice that green Blanton's international label?

Comment

• Yep!

Comment

Working...
                                X