No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My two oldest boys went with me and having seen what they needed to to get it both were like YASSSSSSSssssssss
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Troy and/or Jamie: any word yet on JOHN WICK 2?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Troy and/or Jamie: any word yet on JOHN WICK 2?

Oh yeah. Like the first, but just loaded down with so much more shit. People loving it.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YES

Comment

• I should be seeing it sooner than later. I took the option to see Lego Batman first. Fucking loved that one.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Hell yeah in regards to lego batman.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Hell yeah in regards to lego batman.
                It works as a great Batman flick. It's also a straight up slam on how WB has been screwing up Batman for years with inconsistent revamps.

Comment

• Jenny Slate also plays Harley Quinn way closer to Rob's tastes than Margot Robbie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    Oh yeah. Like the first, but just loaded down with so much more shit. People loving it.
                    aka: fap fap fap fap
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Great news on JOHN WICK 2 and BATMAN!
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• There are multiple cameos in Lego Batman. Some make sense, others are just fun.

Spoiler: image 

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Jenny Slate also plays Harley Quinn way closer to Rob's tastes than Margot Robbie.
                          Yes. I fucking love her. Awesome to hear she does a good job. I am pumped for this.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• HEADSHOT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXhoytk0Hfw

Yeah, I'll be seeing that.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Yixiv6A0BbU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sKnigN8OiNc?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X