Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    woooooooooooooooow that is a bad fucking trailer from 2002
    With a soundtrack featuring Filter, Korn, Powerman 5000 and Stabbing Westward.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'd buy that soundtrack.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• NOW THIS IS WHAT ITS LIKE WHEN WORLDS COLLIIIIIIIIIIIIDE
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the flooooooooooooooooor
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• All of these music choices would work better than the crap in that trailer. That being said, I really hope this movie works because I do dig the original so much.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Still cautiously optimistic on this one. I don't love the tv series like most seem to do as it was a pale imitator of the book but Curry still ruled.

Comment

• Strong possibility of that clown becoming iconic if the new It catches on.

Comment

• TV Series? What deviltry is this you speak? They could never do a book like this justice on regular TV. MAYBE on HBO or some shit, but TV? Come on. I mean, who would they get to work on a project like that? John fucking Ritter? Or Harry Anderson? Bah! Surely King has more respect for his own material than to stoop to such a level.

That being said, I wasn't crazy about the Pennywise concept art for the new movie.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I thought the first shot of the new Pennywise was creepy but every new shot, particularly that one Rob just posted, looks worse than the last. I'm sure part of the problem is that Curry's version was absolutely terrifying to me.

And I guess they've made a lot of changes to the story? I wonder if the gang bang stayed in.

Comment

• Here's hoping we get a bunch of 14 year old's running a train on Bev.

Comment

• Haha, it's one of those things that I don't want to actually see but I'm curious if they have the stones to leave it in. Even in the book it barely makes sense and comes out of nowhere, no pun intended.

Comment

• But they needed to grow up grave! It was the only way to defeat the alien! cocaine!

Comment

• That's just it, like all of the stuff in the previous 1,100 pages didn't establish a
                            permanent bond between the group so they had to take Bev to Pound Town? The Planeteers seemed to do okay with just magic decoder rings.

Comment

• Just wait until the gritty Captain Planet reboot where "heart" is changed with "intercourse"

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Just wait until the gritty Captain Planet reboot where "heart" is changed with "intercourse"
                                Somewhere in Hollywood...

Comment

Working...
                                X