New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you leave Ceej's slashfic out of this
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He's trying to muscle in on my territory.

Tell him to watch his back.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• In A World kinda reminded me of a Mike Judge film. And I mean that in a good way.

Man Of Tai Chi - 2 words only are necessary: 'FINISH HIM!'. I'm in. I like Reeves' slightly gravelly voice too.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I like how they brought back Jamiroquai's room for the Tai Chi movie.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• +4 for that reference.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• This shouldn't look as promising as it does:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ctidPo0v42M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                You just want to see Hermoine dressed like a slut
                You say that like it's a bad thing.
                Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                I like how they brought back Jamiroquai's room for the Tai Chi movie.
                FLAWLESS VICTORY
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• This Is The End is outstanding. New favorite C-Tates performance. Danny McBride is my everything. The cameos and inside baseball shit in the first 10 minutes is amazing. Pineapple Express 2 is real, and you can see it here.

Comment

• Can't wait for more scenes from inside Lonely Mountain. Gooooooooold.
                    <iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TeGb5XGk2U0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      This Is The End is outstanding. New favorite C-Tates performance. Danny McBride is my everything. The cameos and inside baseball shit in the first 10 minutes is amazing. Pineapple Express 2 is real, and you can see it here.

Tatun is in it? Fuck, now I want to see it even more!!!!!
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Tatun is in it? Fuck, now I want to see it even more!!!!!
                        He has an outstanding cameo. Danny McBride has an incredible introduction. Actually, C-Tates does too. Coked out Michael Cera is a thing to behold, especially his bathroom scene when...

Spoiler: joke not plot spoiler 
                        He's sipping a Capri Sun in the bathroom while having one girl blow him and another girl eat his ass out

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iszwuX1AK6A?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• That looks like my kind of insane.

I hope Marty brings the coke to the table, the way the Goodfellas touches look like he is doing.

Comment

• I can't wait for that. Jonah and Matthew McShirtless look like they bring the goods.

Comment

• yeah, I dug that trailer too.

McConoughey is sure kicking ass lately.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X