New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUMBLEBEE NOOOOOooooooooo
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dude, Optimus is looking jacked.

Comment

• Ok, this look like shit.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Ok, this look like shit.
          You. Me. SAME.

Comment

• Nah. It's robots and King Arthur shit. Gonna be awesome. Hahah
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/F-eMt3SrfFU?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• See, Bay's a nut for the King Arthur mythology (like me) and been trying to make his version for years. But--

Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Super underwhelmed by the DUNKIRK trailer. I should probably read up on what happened to see if I should get excited or not.

Comment

• In a nutshell: British Expeditionary Force lands in mainland Europe to liberate France. Bites off more than it can chew, and gets routed to the coast at Calais. British haven't the logisitical wherewithal to retrieve them and get them back to England. The solution: every civilian Brit with a boat sails across the Channel to pick up a couple troops, majority make it back to Merry Ol' England alive to fight another day.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Also, Germany fucks up and halts their advance for (something like) 3 days in a controversial decision that gives the allied forces the time to withdraw. It's a pivotal decision that may have honestly cost Germany the war.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah. Basically, it saved a LOT of manpower for D-day, and morale booster for the Battle of Brittain.

I'm in. I never knew I needed Tom Hardy flying a Spitfire.

Comment

• I guess we're supposed to get a Blade Runner 2 teaser today? Hmmmms. The synopsis I just read makes it sound like The Force Awakens almost hahaha.

30 years after the events of the first film, a new blade runner, LAPD Officer K (Gosling) unearths a long-buried secret that has the potential to plunge what's left of society into chaos. K's discovery leads him on a quest to find Rick Deckard (Ford)a former LAPD blade runner who has been missing for 30 years.
                          If that's real, holy hell does it make the movie sound boring. Also, if that's real and we do get a teaser we'll get a quick shot of Ford's face at the very end. WOOOOoooo.

Comment

• Officer K...so, it's a crossover with MIB, then.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, that can't be real....

Comment

• Only if Officer J is involved.

I have faith in Villeneuve.
                                Last edited by Martin; 12-19-2016, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X