New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I'm in like usual. WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?!
    Nah, I don't shit on peoples preferences when it comes to fictional shit that could never happen movies.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• YOU SHUT YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOUTH! WE'RE GONNA HAVE TRANSFORMERS ANY FUCKIN' DAY NOW! YOU'LL SEE!
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Guardians Vol. II trailer showed how to sell an action/comedy. Baywatch... is not Guardians Vol. II.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oGoW-PG6LZ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• 21 JUMP BEACH

(I liked it.)

Comment

• it'll be a rental for sure because I like Efron and The Rock. Also Diadarrio's boobs are nice.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OZbjGKtR8QQ?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                21 JUMP BEACH

(I liked it.)
                So glad that's how they went with it. Looks fun.

Comment

• #TeamJamieDon'tKnowShitAboutShitAsUsual

Also The Wall actually looks pretty cool. Jerhn Cerna might be figuring this Hollywood thing out after all.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Baywatch - meh. I'm with Jamie on this one. I'll wait for it to hit cable.

The Wall - meh. I can already see how that film's gonna play out, so I'll pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      #TeamJamieDon'tKnowShitAboutShitAsUsual

Also The Wall actually looks pretty cool. Jerhn Cerna might be figuring this Hollywood thing out after all.
                      I love that it's oh here's the all American Superman square jaw motherfucker deluxe....annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd we shot him so he lays here for two hours.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UEP1Mk6Un98?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• totally fucking in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            totally fucking in.
                            No shit, Hammer. Lots of monkeys, lots of guns, lots of monkeys with guns. It's the Rob Hughes Movie Trifecta.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              I love that it's oh here's the all American Superman square jaw motherfucker deluxe....annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd we shot him so he lays here for two hours.
                              Exactly. Play against type, a concept that usually works.
                              Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              totally fucking in.
                              YESSssssssssss

Comment

• yeah, we watched that extended preview of War of the Apes this weekend during The Walking Dead and I legit cannot fucking wait for this movie. This series is one of the best reboots in a long fucking time. Woody looks like he's gonna kill it in this.

Comment

Working...
                                X