No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm waiting for Jersh to post some gif showing his displeasure, but I just recently rewatched the entire series and while it's not as bad as 4, it's not as good as 5 or 6. The series peaked with part 5 in my opinion and I know it's an opinion not held by most of you.

7 was a fucking superhero flick and I didn't give a fuck about any of the crew because apparently they just can't die unless off screen or in real life. That fucking shot of Dom at the end in the parking ramp was straight ridiculous. And not in the good way.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The only bonus this has is hopefully no shitty CGI/obvious stunt double of Paul Walker.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I The series peaked with part 5 in my opinion and I know it's an opinion not held by most of you.

WRONG.

Peaked with Tokyo Drift.

Come at me bro. I'm in your face.

Also the bluray set is $28 on Amazon right now.

Comment

• Drift is fun and all but that bank heist scene was doooooope.

Comment

• The bank heist is dope. 5 is probably my favorite too.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Drift is fun and all but that bank heist scene was doooooope.
              DO NOT DISCOUNT THE HOME IMPROVEMENT RUB!

Comment

totally in. obviously.

Jamie is totally out. obviously.
                That trailer was dodo-stuffed butthole. Then again look at who directed it.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I don't know who directed it. I just know that it has Cruisey being all Cruisey, double corneas being all creepy like, and Big Ben getting fucked. I'm totally in.

Comment

• Holy shit fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that F8 teaser what saccharine bullshit gimme some fucking cars and guns and girls dressing like a rave in 97.

Comment

nothing of substance, but getting Jersh hyped.
                      Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      here's hoping it's better than the last one...
                      I'm waiting for Jersh to post some gif showing his displeasure, but I just recently rewatched the entire series and while it's not as bad as 4, it's not as good as 5 or 6. The series peaked with part 5 in my opinion and I know it's an opinion not held by most of you.

7 was a fucking superhero flick and I didn't give a fuck about any of the crew because apparently they just can't die unless off screen or in real life. That fucking shot of Dom at the end in the parking ramp was straight ridiculous. And not in the good way.
                      The only bonus this has is hopefully no shitty CGI/obvious stunt double of Paul Walker.
                      Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      WRONG.

Peaked with Tokyo Drift.

Come at me bro. I'm in your face.

Also the bluray set is $28 on Amazon right now.

Damnit guys I don't shit on your alien sex fleshlights or your shoe fetishes, LEAVE ME AND FAST & FURIOUS ALONE GOD DAMNIT!!!!!
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I don't know who directed it. I just know that it has Cruisey being all Cruisey, double corneas being all creepy like, and Big Ben getting fucked. I'm totally in.
                        Alex Kurtzman, son, now trying to distance himself from his nut-job, drunk of an ex-writing/producer partner (and overall shit stain) Bob Orci.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          You're getting it. Just got done going through the press kit and the goal appears to be this.

The Universal Monster Movies of the 1930s-1950s happened. That's canon. These new films are that world 80 years later.

So, all of the classic monsters happened and exist in this world. Everyone else is said descendant. Wolf Man and Creature have scripts ready, they're just trying to build teams and know what to do next. The Mummy's success greenlights a lot of what comes next.
                          I thought it was just a remake of the Brendan Frasier flick, and was prepared to dismiss it. But THIS has me intrigued.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AntcyqJ6brc?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I'm in like usual. WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?!

Comment

• That Flaming Lips cover is terribad.

But I AM quite intrigued.

Comment

Working...
                                X