No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IjHgzkQM2Sg?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• totally in. obviously.

Jamie is totally out. obviously.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Whaaaaaaaaat is it?

Comment

• The Mummy with Cruisey.

Comment

• The start of the Movie Monster shared Universe. Especially since they decided to eject Dracula Untold and recast their Dracula efforts.

Movie 1: The Mummy.

Intros: The Mummy, The Universal Movie Monster concept and Russell Crowe as Dr. Jekyll.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• yeah, I'm excited even though I still really fucking love the Brendan Fraser Mummy flick.

Comment

• I just want a fucking proper new CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON dammit. IT's been since the fucking Monster Squad since we've had one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I just want a fucking proper new CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON dammit. IT's been since the fucking Monster Squad since we've had one.

You're getting it. Just got done going through the press kit and the goal appears to be this.

The Universal Monster Movies of the 1930s-1950s happened. That's canon. These new films are that world 80 years later.

So, all of the classic monsters happened and exist in this world. Everyone else is said descendant. Wolf Man and Creature have scripts ready, they're just trying to build teams and know what to do next. The Mummy's success greenlights a lot of what comes next.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• OK YOU GUYS GO SEE THE MUMMY LIKE A HUNDRED TIMES AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME.

I need my Creature film dammit!!!

Comment

• Well shit, I rewatched that trailer again and were those bats that crashed through the plane window? HYPED hhahah.

So Jekyl is like their Fury?

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/o3QZtl6nOG0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• nothing of substance, but getting Jersh hyped.

Comment

• I'm in for The Mummy.

Didn't know the Fast and Furious 8 trailer was dropping soon. Look forward to it.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• here's hoping it's better than the last one...

Comment

• "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X