New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUCK. YEAH.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• aka THE FIFTH ELEMENT 2.

I'll pass unless the word is amazing on it.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Knew you would. That shit looks amazing.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That shit looks like the Gungan underwater sequence from THE PHANTOM MENACE.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Fine by me because it's not a movie that I waited 20+ years for and was supremely let down by. This is something based on a series of books that are apparently amazing, those visuals look NUTS, and Luc can shoot action. It looks like MASS EFFECT the movie and that's great

Comment

• Oh man, I'd kill for a 5th Element 2. Which this does kinda resemble, so I CANNOT WAIT!
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• and honestly, the underwater sequence in Menace is fine. Just out of place in that particular movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  and honestly, the underwater sequence in Menace is fine. Just out of place in that particular movie.
                  Oh, I'll agree. Visually they were very impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BszXhUjJz00?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH

Comment

• Right? That shit looks bonkers.

Comment

• Only have peripheral knowledge of Valerian, but a Luc Besson flick with visuals that great means my ass is in a seat opening weekend.

Comment

• Holy crap, that looks awesome. I don't really care for either of the two leads but wow, the visuals are great.

Comment

• I finally watched my screener of Moonlight. That movie is not going to connect with who they want it to connect.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              I finally watched my screener of Moonlight. That movie is not going to connect with who they want it to connect.
                              Is it any good though?
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That DOES look good.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X