No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that looks straight out of the 90s DTV flicks. I'm in.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I am into it. McShane and Wilson is a good team-up!

Comment

• Love McShane so much since Deadwood.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mZABSuOfpuo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, I'm in. Tig as a Robocop/Judge Dredd/Maniac Cop character? Sure. Why not.

Comment

• TO MUCH NEON
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zwhd4uuqM48" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• That shit looks LEGIT.

Comment

• Guys, I am on vacation right now and I stumbled upon the movie with the best tagline ever:

THERE WILL BE DESTRUCTION!
                    Whatever the fuck that is I need to see it now!

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahha.

Comment

• All I know about Diwali is that all of the Indians here at work bring in a bunch of candies and sweets. I think it's supposed to be a very fun holiday in general.

This movie? It sounds like the Indian version of SILENT NIGHT, DEADLY NIGHT.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                          Guys, I am on vacation right now and I stumbled upon the movie with the best tagline ever:

THERE WILL BE DESTRUCTION!
                          Whatever the fuck that is I need to see it now!
                          When I went to the Trolls screening on Saturday morning, this movie was playing in the auditorium next to it.

For being a mid-major market, we get an insane amount of Indian films here.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            When I went to the Trolls screening on Saturday morning, this movie was playing in the auditorium next to it.

For being a mid-major market, we get an insane amount of Indian films here.
                            The AMC Eden Prairie theater usually has 2-3 Indian films going at any given time. We're a large tech area with a lot of Indian residents, and they absolutely pack a lot of the bigger films when they're here.

https://www.amctheatres.com/movie-th...rairie-mall-18

Looks like SHIVAAY is playing here now, actually.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Diwali is actually an Hinduistic Light festival. It represents the light conquering evil. Hence everybody dresses up their homes with blinking lights, candles and such. The Hinduistic neighbourhoods are kinda battling each other over who got the brightest and most impressive lights. Quite breathtaking actually.

And sweets. Sweets are important too. Friends and family all get traditional cakes. I gained a few pounds just because of those I guess.

But DESTRUCTION is the best of cinematic lights. And SHIVAAY seems to be HIGHLY ANTICIPATED! Its like marvel in a way dominating all the screens from what I can gather.

Intriguing that it actually gets a fair share of the market in US of A apparently too. You wouldn't find rhat in Germany. Except on the torrents. Where I will watch it soon...because THERE WILL BE DESTRUCTION!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EsozpEE543w?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X