No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope you can actually understand Javier in this though. Dude always sounds like he has a ton of marbles in his mouth.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Never saw the 4th either. Something about this one is catching my interest.
      The first movie was really good. Rest was shit. Didn't see the 4th. Fuck those movies.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Phantasm Ravager is good, but needlessly overcomplicated.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          The first movie was really good. Rest was shit. Didn't see the 4th. Fuck those movies.
          The second wasn't bad. Davy Jones and his crew were at least awesome. They just need to dial back Sparrow. He worked so well in the first because while he was "bumbling" he still got shit done. They went too far in the "bumbling" direction in the sequels for comedic effect.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            The second wasn't bad. Davy Jones and his crew were at least awesome. They just need to dial back Sparrow. He worked so well in the first because while he was "bumbling" he still got shit done. They went too far in the "bumbling" direction in the sequels for comedic effect.
            Kinda agree on that. Depp was annoying FAST.

But even then; the 2nd was another half-movie just like the fucking Matrix 2. And in both cases, the 3rd movies were not good.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• A character like Sparrow works best as side character/agent of change. He does not work as the lead.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DzfpyUB60YY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• dude

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_c9IpI_pNGI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• lots of good people in this, but who knows the final product. Unless it's Marky Mark hunting down that kid while yelling in a BAWSTON accent this feels like a netflix watch.

Comment

• No fucking desire to see that or Horizon.

Comment

• I def want to see that Get Out movie though. That shit looks amazing.

Comment

• I have a connection to the Boston bombing in that my client at the time was IN Boston and we were in a conference call with them when it all happened. Needless to say, the topic of the call changed and we all discussed it as it was happening. Because of that personal connection, I'll probably end up seeing this.

I've heard that DEEPWATER HORIZON is supposed to be excellent, so I might try and catch it some afternoon.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That's crazy man. I do want to see Deepwater.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                I def want to see that Get Out movie though. That shit looks amazing.
                                It looks terrifying. I'm into it.

Comment

Working...
                                X