Clear All

• Because it wouldn't be a movie.

Comment

• Yeah, I know...

Comment

• STOP REMOVING THE FUN

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Troy, any word on Hacksaw Ridge? I read about that 10 min standing ovation and now I'm super curious.

Somehow I missed this. No word on US screenings for the non major folks.

It's surprising people. A lot of people. Many outlets still shitting on it, but it looks like we might be seeing a quiet Oscar contender. Especially since lazy Nat Turner adaptation is starting to shit the bed early.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I liked the trailer and have liked pretty much all of Gibsons directorial jobs but when I heard 10 minute standing ovation I was a bit skeptical
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• so we're getting a Toxic Avenger remake. Ok.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Why? Who's clamoring for this?

Comment

• That shit was cheesy, gory, magic in a fucking bottle. Perfect, in its own demented way. No attempt to capture it could ever be even a ghost of the original. You couldn't make a movie that full of politically incorrect humor and over the top, gratuitous violence in this day and age. You could maybe do one or the other, but not both.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7BWWWQzTpNU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• looks great

Comment

• Yeah, it does indeed look great. Love the design of the starship.

The plot looks fairly predictable, but I'm told that the script was supposed to be amazing so I'm hoping that there is a lot more to the film than what is being shown in the trailer.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• If I was ever the last guy on earth or who wakes up on a spaceship with one lady, she'd probably look like the pinhead from FREAKS or something, not Jennifer Lawrence. Then again, I'm no Star Lord so...

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• FUUUUCK YEESSSSSSSS

Comment

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

Working...
                                X