No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9NJj12tJzqc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9NJj12tJzqc" allowfullscreen="" height="315" width="560" frameborder="0"></iframe>
      Dude who is directing this is finally getting a cinematic adaptation of A Contract with God off the ground.

While watching the trailer, I was getting nervous that somebody was using my Ghetto Gangsta Werewolf movie idea. But, it's just Boyhood with a slight gay twinge in the Hood.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Pennywise.

I want this to be good but they have to go all out like in the book.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Indeed. It'll be nice to finally see that book adapted for the screen. Now if only they'd finish that film version of the Stand, another book crying out to be filmed.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Pennywise looks fucking stupid. Clowns don't need that goofy sinister look to be scary as fuuuuuuuuuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Pennywise looks fucking stupid. Clowns don't need that goofy sinister look to be scary as fuuuuuuuuuck.
              You ain't wrong. Check out Ronald McDonald when he/it first got started...

Comment

• SEE!

Comment

• Fuckin' Willard Scott, man. Creepy from the day he was born, probably.

Speaking of creepy, CREEP is getting a sequel! YEEESSSssss

Comment

• That new Rings trailer is terrible. Seems like an easy idea to pull off while making it creepy but that trailer has zero creepy vibes. That first flick scared the SHIT out of me when I saw it in the theater. That shot of the girl in the closet? fuck that noise

Comment

• I rememembee thinking "an American remake of some weird Japanese movie? It'll be lame and boring." ...I never recovered from closet girl. I still think it's really well done.

Comment

• Closet Girl made me do a spit take (literally) when I first saw her. Actually said, "That's all kinds of fucked up" afterwards.

Comment

• Don't Breathe. Stephen Lang mops the floor with everyone in this.

#thatfuckingturkeybaster
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            Don't Breathe. Stephen Lang mops the floor with everyone in this.

#thatfuckingturkeybaster
                            Definitely seeing that this weekend.

Comment

• Yeah, tempted on DON'T BREATHE. It looks like the real deal.

How bad is MECHANIC: RESURRECTION? I had high hopes for that one. The wife and I love the first MECHANIC (arguably our favorite Statham solo film) and were stoked that it was getting a sequel.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Troy/Jamie: did I read it correctly that DON'T BREATHE is blood/gore free?
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X