No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3KQX2sIhQJY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Same except Aniston. She can fuck off with her white bread attempts at edginess.
      yeah, it's just not believable.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3KQX2sIhQJY" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
        Could swear we've all talked about this one already, or my deja vu is unreal.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's the new full trailer.

Comment

• I will be sad if THE ACCDOUNTANT sucks. Look at that cast!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              It's the new full trailer.
              My bad. Still looks amazeballs.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So Splash is being remade but with C-Tates as the Mer-MAN and Jillian Bell as the Tom Hanks. ok then.

Comment

• HELL YES.

Comment

• I am not against this at all, just seems like such an odd choice of a movie to remake.

Comment

• Odd but could be amazing.

Comment

• In Tatum we trust.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The Wailing.

Korean...horror? Comedy? Mystery? It's a good movie, but the biggest issue is it has NO idea what it is doing. The first like 30 or 40 minute is a bumbling cop movie in the middle of a murder mystery. Then it turns into this SUPER intense horror film, definitely going for an Exorcist vibe. Then it goes into bumbling countryside fools slapstick horror...then back to SUPER religious themed horror again. And hooooooooooly fuck is it long. Just short of 3 hours! There are characters that are mentioned once, and never again. Or vanish for literally 45 minutes, then pop up with no idea why we haven't heard from them.

That said, the ending 15-20 minutes is great. So much back and forth, and mind fuckery.

Comment

• Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

GOOD.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MK9OB5dQhKY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• OK, that was great. So on board with this.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X