No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked the death of Kong cause it meant the end of the fucking movie. Peter Jackson apparently got lobotomized when he got his stomach stapled.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I actually really enjoy Kong. But I always watch it in two parts haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You are one weird specimen, Rob.

Comment

• Kong reminds me of my childhood as that flick The Wolf Man and Creature from Black Lagoon were (and still are) my jams. Yes it's bloated as fuck (hence the two parts) but I love the stuff on Skull Island a whole bunch.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah Skull Island is pretty fun. NYC grinds to a halt.

Comment

• I haven't seen it in a few years so maybe I'll hate it now. I have had a hankering to watch it the last few weeks and just haven't picked it up on blu yet.

Comment

• Getting to Skull Island takes foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever. Then going back to NYC it's dumb as shit. More kong fighting dinos plz.

Comment

• New trailer for THE WOLVERINE.

http://www.slashfilm.com/latest-the-...n/#more-180150

Best yet. This is starting to look pretty good.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• dope.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Getting to Skull Island takes foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever. Then going back to NYC it's dumb as shit. More kong fighting dinos plz.
                      Oh, that's right. I like that they left in that brutal move of Kong's when he breaks the dino's head by pulling his jaws apart. That's as pimp as it was in '33. The rest - Snoozeville, population: me.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Wrong. You and me.

And a lots of hot chicks. And Olivia Wilde. But no touchy Olivia for you. She's for me. Me and all the other chicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          lots of hot chicks. And Olivia Wilde.
                          Maybe I'm judging 'hot' wrong, but...
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Olivia Wilde goes beyond hot. Especially with her Tron: Legacy look.

Comment

• Then I shall join thee in this wonderful sleepy town of latex-clad hotness after all.

Comment

• Let's make it an Island of Wilde Tron clone. I will also invite Grave as well, since he also shares the taste of the Wilde.

Comment

Working...
                                X