New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    oh yeah? DON"T MESS ME WITH MY EMOTIONS MAN.
    The audience was completely speechless at the end.

Comment

• That's encouraging. I kinda dug the trailers; it looked like it had potential.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        The amount of fucks I give to King Kong is zero. Heh.
        Why you gotta hate on giant gorilla fun times, Martin? It has the double punch of Samuel L. Jackson AND John Fuckin' Goodman, plus Tom Hiddleston and future Captain Marvel Brie Larson doing their thing!

Also, assuming they're tying this film to Peter Jackson's King Kong, or the original 1933 film as a sequel or something, this gorilla obviously isn't the first Kong. Maybe, possibly, hopefully, we might see (I hope, I hope) more than ONE ginormous horkin' gorilla in this one? Imagine the girlish squeals from Rob as a horde of big ass gorillas with big asses rampage across the screen in 3D!

Comment

• https://www.google.com/search?q=mand...mE1HpGZTxZM%3A
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Iggy for the win!

Comment

• Lest we forget about Bro Arthur: Legend of the Sword, Yo!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6rbPTQIdjmY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• No.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Profoundly bad.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Hunnam is still the new ...whatshisnuts from AVATAR. Quit trying to make him happen, Hollywood.

Comment

• So much no. Jude, Jude, Jude... What were you thinking?
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Lest we forget about Bro Arthur: Legend of the Sword, Yo!

<IFRAME height=315 src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6rbPTQIdjmY" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>
                        I loved The Man from UNCLE.

I still love the shit out of Snatch and Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrel(RORY BREAKER FTW)

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT?
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Good. It's not just me then. Bro Arthur, Legend of the Bros looks like an easy pass for me. I'll re-watch Excalibur instead.

Comment

• Bad Santa 2 teaser....

PLEASE BE GOOD.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              'What?'

Yeah, I'm there.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Troy/Jamie: Seriously, what's up with JASON BOURNE? No buzz, no reviews, and no word of mouth. is this thing secretly a wet fart or what?
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X