No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cause I love the shit out of that flick.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• For me, I liked it more than TREK 09. The characters are more fully formed in BEYOND and are given more time to bounce off of each other. Spock and Bones, in particular, get that usual banter going and it's a lot of fun.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• nice, really looking forward to it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• fuckkkk

Comment

• Rob has Monkey Sign!!!

Comment

• Again, it is the legend.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I want to know why Voyage Home is so far down Matt's list.

Also, saw The Purge 3 last night. Haters gon' hate, but I love these movies. Was it a great movie? Hell no. But it was visually fascinating - beautiful, in its own demented way - with the costumes and gear people use (the Statue of Liberty mask, for instance, was inspired lunacy). And the industries that continue to spring up around the Purge are fascinating to me. Part 2 was better, if for no other reason than it had more action, but these last two are atmospheric and creepy, and tense as fuck. Cheap tactic though it may be, the first really good jump scare really did make me jump. I almost spilled my fucking popcorn. Thank God the theater was almost completely empty.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                  I want to know why Voyage Home is so far down Matt's list.
                  Comedy is the least re-watchable format of film for me. Knowing the joke in advance makes a movie stale, and that movie is...at its heart...a comedy. When you neuter that element, you kinda kill it. It's a great movie for a rare viewing experience, but once you know it by heart...

So that's why it's low on my list. It's a well-crafted movie that I have simply burned out on.

Comment

• Now might be a good time for a colorful metaphor.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/co-Q7eM4bGE?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In.
                      THOSE SNEAKY BASTARDS. This is actually a sequel to the Blair Witch Project.

New trailer here!

Comment

• SKULL ISLAND LOOKS AWESOME.

Comment

• Great looking trailer, but the brief glimpses of Kong look a bit off in some of the shots - almost looks like a guy in a gorilla suit.

Comment

• Lights Out

Super, super, super good. Definitely see this then come home to a pitch black house.

Comment

• oh yeah? DON"T MESS ME WITH MY EMOTIONS MAN.

Comment

• The amount of fucks I give to King Kong is zero. Heh.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X