New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahaha, Franco is awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Looks like the most Franco ass movie ever. I'm there.

Also, anyone see his Lifetime movie?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Looks like the most Franco ass movie ever. I'm there.

Also, anyone see his Lifetime movie?

I'm supposed to be seeing it in the next few weeks, but I'm not holding my breath.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CO6qLC4cL8E?rel=0&showinfo=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
          I would love to make Zoey Deutch and her mother both scream Wolverines.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Ohhhhhhhhh, no. NO. I called dibs on Lea Thompson before you were toilet trained, Troy. Zoey Deutch is all yours, but you BEST step the hell off from Miss Amanda Jones, homes. Made my claim back in '83 with All The Right Moves, and I even have it laminated, notarized and blessed by several priests.

Same goes for Mary Stuart Masterson AND Bridget Fonda. In short, if Eric Stoltz' dick was anywhere near it in the 80s, I staked a claim.

Comment

• I still say Dave is the best Franco but that looks pretty damned funny.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zlhg2lRj-a4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  JACK REACHER: NEVER GO BACK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoCP_JHzBUM

Oh fuck yes. Give me this right now.
                  Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Never saw the original, worth it? Is it more than just a normal action movie?
                  Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  It's just a damn good action movie. Definitely worth watching.
                  Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Rob: watch JACK REACHER now. It's a hoot. Great action, great lines, and just a lot of fun.
                  Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Yeah, the trailers for JACK REACHER did that movie no favors. It looks really generic and boring, hiding the fact that Cruise is a total badass in it with some crazy stunts and fight scenes.
                  Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                  Agreed.
                  Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  Reacher is worth the watch for sure. Get on that now.
                  Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Reacher is nearly as good as John Wick. It's very good.
                  Picked up Reacher for 7 bucks on blu this weekend at the cabin. Watched it last night. Dug it a whole bunch. Man the marketing on this movie must of failed because this was in no way what I remember the movie being sold as. Cruise was great, Jai was decent, Herzog was nuts, and the action was solid. Funny as shit too.

Can't wait for the sequel. McQuarrie can direct an action film

Comment

• Ghostbusters was good. I laughed. There were ghosts. McKinnon is a star, and I am in love with her.

Comment

• Troy and Jamie: what's the word on JASON BOURNE? Anything yet?
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Tell me it's less shaky cam. It aged poorly because of it....
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I thought the exact opposite. But it never bothered me to begin with.

Comment

• Suicide Squad and this one screen at the same time for me. I'm already locked in for SS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Tell me it's less shaky cam. It aged poorly because of it....
                              I never even made it through the first movie. Should probably try again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                Suicide Squad and this one screen at the same time for me. I'm already locked in for SS.
                                Totally seeing SS on my birthday. Can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X