No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob: watch JACK REACHER now. It's a hoot. Great action, great lines, and just a lot of fun.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• will do man!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Reacher is worth the watch for sure. Get on that now.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Agreed.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Yeah, the trailers for JACK REACHER did that movie no favors. It looks really generic and boring, hiding the fact that Cruise is a total badass in it with some crazy stunts and fight scenes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Never saw the original, worth it? Is it more than just a normal action movie?
              Reacher is nearly as good as John Wick. It's very good.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• ID4 2 early review:

Spoiler: Spoilers 
                20 Years and that's the best you can offer? I admire the ambition and scope, but the followthrough is dogshit.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  ID4 2 early review:

Spoiler: Spoilers 
                  20 Years and that's the best you can offer? I admire the ambition and scope, but the followthrough is dogshit.
                  Really? tell me it's a dumb fun movie that I can enjoy like Warcraft and Transformers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Really? tell me it's a dumb fun movie that I can enjoy like Warcraft and Transformers.
                    Early word I am seeing on twitter is it is everything wrong with blockbusters.

Comment

The most positive spin I can put on it is...it's the closest to a big budget Robotech live-action film that we're ever going to see.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        The most positive spin I can put on it is...it's the closest to a big budget Robotech live-action film that we're ever going to see.
                        That sounds positive to me....

Comment

For as positive as it is, they squander it.

They so want to turn this thing into a trilogy that they forget to make a second movie.

Comment

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo...I've been praying for a proper ROBOTECH film...
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

HIV positive?
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CO6qLC4cL8E?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X