No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know the reason behind the massive pushback of Lego Movie 2?
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
      Anyone know the reason behind the massive pushback of Lego Movie 2?

WB being on the verge of bankruptcy and trying to protect productions.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        WB being on the verge of bankruptcy and trying to protect productions.
        Three years on, Spielberg and Lucas' warning is coming to fruition.

Like UA in '81, it's going to take a collapse of this nature for Hollywood to fucking listen to what they said and do something.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          Three years on, Spielberg and Lucas' warning is coming to fruition.

Like UA in '81, it's going to take a collapse of this nature for Hollywood to fucking listen to what they said and do something.
          What was the warning? I don't read/hear much about this stuff unless I come here and get it from you guys.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• They said the system is going to implode if they continue to make less films and the ones they do make cost the Earth, and thus can't make profit let alone break even. With said current model, it will only take a few flops in a row to cripple a studio.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• so Eli Roth and Bruce Willis are doing a remake of Death Wish?

hmmmmms
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Interested, but that plot has been played to death (pardon the pun) in SO many other movies since Death Wish (John Wick changed it up a bit by going after the folks who whacked his dog, for example).

Still... Bruce Willis AND Eli Roth? Worth a view... worth a view.

Comment

• Will Bruce be engaged or will he phone it in? That's the big question.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• exactly. Bruce deserves the shit he gets because it sucks he doesn't seem to care anymore.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Bruce is phoning everything after LELOO MULTIPASS.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• JACK REACHER: NEVER GO BACK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoCP_JHzBUM

Oh fuck yes. Give me this right now.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Never saw the original, worth it? Is it more than just a normal action movie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Never saw the original, worth it? Is it more than just a normal action movie?
                            It's just a damn good action movie. Definitely worth watching.

Comment

• cool, good to know. I remember the trailers for the first one but assumed it was going to be another generic flick.

Comment

• Can't believe Bryan Cranston is Zordon in that Power Rangers flick.

hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X