New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    And it had less Patty and more McKinnon.

There's a reason for that.

Spoiler: Inside Baseball 

SONY is trying to help out their two leads who are either

a) hitting up SNL for more money.
    b) planning on leaving and need leverage.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Hemsworth is killing it consistently in every scene that I see from that film. The guy has got comedic timing up the wazoo.
      he was one of the only good things about the Vacation flick that came out last year.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        he was one of the only good things about the Vacation flick that came out last year.
        I have VACATION on my dvr to watch. I haven't been overly motivated to see it, but the Hemsworth factor might finally get me to pull the trigger on it.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• he's in it for like 10-15 mins tops but it's not a terrible movie overall. Just one that didn't go far enough in any direction to make it stand out.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HzWIGFiGrlA?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

fuuuuuuuuuck

Comment

• New poster looks almost identical to the one used on the first movie.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• yeah it's rad

Comment

• I like that poster and that trailer. It's gotta be better than the last one, right?

Comment

• Blumhouse and Carpenter to remake Halloween...again?

I mean, sure ok. Not sure what else they can do with this character. Would rather they just re-release the original in 4k in theaters or something.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/VpQNa2-5d2U

Anna Kendrick and Aubrey Plaza will compel me to see this.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        https://youtu.be/VpQNa2-5d2U

Anna Kendrick and Aubrey Plaza will compel me to see this.
                        The souls meet where the holes meet.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I got back from the Lonely Island Justin Bieber movie and passed out for a bit.

I like it, but I'm not sure why I like it.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vy9-4LOTf-0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I have no idea if this was covered on a previous page, but what's the scuttlebutt on the new ID4? Good? Lame?
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• IT"S GOING TO BE AWESOME INGRID. REVIEWS HAVE NO BEARINGS ON THE GREATNESS THAT IS ID4.

Comment

Working...
                                X