• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzGiZzfZjZc
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• oh shit, I remember this cartoon. This is part of the Jungle Book?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Not sure. It's a Rudyard Kipling story, though...as such, I assume it's in the same 'shared universe' as THE JUNGLE BOOK.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Now I want a series of films leading up to an AVENGERS style film but with animated animals.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yes, and animals from other films including Disney's Robin Hood!
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Ugh, hated that movie too.

Comment

• That was one of the few Disney animated films I dug as a kid.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• The only Robin Hood I like is Men With Tights and Prince of Thieves.

Comment

• Hated the Disney cartoon of ROBIN HOOD. Hated it then, hated it when I saw it again in the 90s, and hated it still when I saw it a few years ago. It just does not work in the slightest for me.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dgoDvnebHRw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Funny to think of some of the weird ass shit The Disney Channel aired like Dune (!?)
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          The only Robin Hood I like is Men With Tights and Prince of Thieves.
                          Errol Flynn all the way for me. That film is a flat out classic in every sense of the word.

Also, I kinda like the Ridley Scott ROBIN HOOD film. I know that it's hated by most but whatever...I liked it.

Comment

• I never saw the Ridley version. Should probably check it out

Comment

• The only real issue is with the fact that he's not Robin Hood until the end (it's an origin story). If you can accept that and just watch the movie for what it is, it works. It did for me (and my wife) at least.

Comment

• Are there any Merry Men? Or Friar Tuck? Or cool tree forts?

Comment

Working...
                                X