New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bit with Hader/Bilson/Gregg was pretty funny imo
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I kind of lulz'd at the convo whilst humping his daughter. other than that........
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The amount of awesome people involved means it's guaranteed a watch for me.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WpV_i_VpCR4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I loved the first one up until the ending (which didn't work for me at all) yet this trailer is making me want to see the second one.

goddammit. I hate my brain.

Comment

• I liked the first. I'll see the 2nd!
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Insidious is worth a watch then, eh?
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Erm, part of it is not too bad.

Then it takes a detour into Hilarioustown.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not great, but I even liked the change of direction it took.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• PARANOIA

http://www.slashfilm.com/paranoia-tr...e/#more-179205

This looks very promising.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iXufri0Ts3c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• It's just a really long version of the previous trailer. The CG helicopters still look like shit, but it still looks more fun than Olympus Has Fallen and evinces a tone that looks to be playing up the ridiculousness in a way the Fuqua film didn't.

Honestly, it looks good enough that I don't know why Bruce Willis wasn't making this script a McClane adventure in place of the last Die Hard film we got.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fnaojlfdUbs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Smaug looks cool at the end, but I still prefer Vermithrax (from DRAGONSLAYER). That was an amazing dragon, and the effects still hold up amazingly well. Great design, well animated, and badass.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I prefer Draco.

Also, the effects on that trailer are atrocious.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X