No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qrk0BzLbtFE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Looks great.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• looks like they spoiled too much though...
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Wow that looks awesome.

Comment

• Heeeeeeey, Villeneuve! Local talent!
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              looks like they spoiled too much though...
              Unless the guy Wolverine caught isn't responsible (which he probably isn't).
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Looks solid, and yeah that could be a huge red herring, one hopes anyway.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So, After Earth got beaten into THIRD PLACE on its opening weekend by Now You See Me and Fast 6? Good. Fuck Smith's descent into mediocrity, fuck his son's void where appeal and charisma should live and fuck studios giving Night budgets like that. It would be good for all if they moved onto some smaller, more personal projects.

Also, WWZ has started screening and has drawn very positive reviews. At least one attendee was on twitter saying it was excellent.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Saw the newest trailer for WWZ before Fast 6 yesterday. Still isn't doing anything for me. The zombies look like the shitty CG vampires in I Am Legend.

Comment

• Always a good sign.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Saw the newest trailer for WWZ before Fast 6 yesterday. Still isn't doing anything for me. The zombies look like the shitty CG vampires in I Am Legend.
                        Agreed. But if it turns out to be a winner (I don't have any attachment to the source text), great. I like Brad a lot and he's got a pretty solid track record going. It's not that often he does a big film like this anymore.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• When was the last time he did one of these tentpole movies anyway (excluding the Oceans movies)?

Was it Mr. and Mrs. Smiff?
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            When was the last time he did one of these tentpole movies anyway (excluding the Oceans movies)?

Was it Mr. and Mrs. Smiff?

Inglorious Basterds was a tentpole for Uni in 09. But, that's been about it.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• For some raisin I didn't even consider that a tentpole. I forgot it came out that summer.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                                Agreed. But if it turns out to be a winner (I don't have any attachment to the source text), great. I like Brad a lot and he's got a pretty solid track record going. It's not that often he does a big film like this anymore.

I mean, yeah, I'd like to be surprised but I hated the book and the whole PG-13ness saddens me. The CG isn't doing much for me, but if it's more of a character study piece than PITT VS CG for 2 hours, I'm down.

Comment

Working...
                                X