No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoa buddy, look at that cast for SPOTLIGHT.

But is it just going to be Oscarbait?

Comment

• probably but I want to see the shit out of anyways.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Creed looks like my kind of shit, Spotlight looks like my kind of shit oscar bait or not, and Jungle Book actually looks bad ass too.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Whoa buddy, look at that cast for SPOTLIGHT.

But is it just going to be Oscarbait?

We've got a review coming up soon.

Basically, everyone at this point is calling the current Oscar race as being just Spotlight and The Martian.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I finished reading The Martian and I'm sure it's because he was cast and I knew that, but damned if it doesn't read like the author had Damon in mind. Perfect casting imho.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6vD5Jric0Rc?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• can't wait for this.

Comment

• Yeah, it looks legit.

Comment

• Serious JGL in Looper make up happening with Foster. Hope this is good.

Comment

• I guess Ernie Hudson is now going to show up in the new GB flick. You know, they made a big deal about this being its own thing and separate from the previous movies yet we now have Hudson, Murray, and Potts showing up in cameos at some points in the movie.

I just need a trailer to make a final call at this point.

Comment

• Aykroyd has a cameo too, I believe..
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• oh yeah, you're right. Meh.

Comment

• If they get Rick Moranis to do a cameo, I'll see it.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              I guess Ernie Hudson is now going to show up in the new GB flick. You know, they made a big deal about this being its own thing and separate from the previous movies yet we now have Hudson, Murray, and Potts showing up in cameos at some points in the movie.

I just need a trailer to make a final call at this point.

SONY got cold feet.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Troy and Jamie: Any buzz yet on THE WALK? I'm almost giddy with anticipation for that one.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X