• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, Buzzfeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      So, Buzzfeed.
      Bingo.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ooooh. I want to see this now. Thanks Mr. Skull Face guy!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Man. That is a cool fucking poster.

Comment

• I don't like the 'we bad, uh huh...uh huh, we bad' look on his face, but I love the poster otherwise.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fucking blue though, so tired of blues and oranges.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• http://io9.com/matt-damon-is-ripped-...age-1729455176

I had no clue a new Bourne with Damon/Greengrass was coming. FUCK YES.

Comment

• Rousey is the new Swayze in the reboot of RoadHouse
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Road House is a movie where I just always think "Really? You people ACTUALLY like this fucking movie?"

Comment

• As a kid I dug it. As an adult I dig it. Is it good? Nope. Is is fun to watch? Yep. Fuck those people saying it's genius or a classic. It's a piece of shit that has a ridiculous premise that happens to be entertaining to watch.

Comment

• Yeah, Roadhouse is one of those cheesy "I love it" movies where you don't really love it but it's entertaining enough for you to lie your ass off about how good it is. Swayze's true best form of GOOD GUY badassery comes in Next of Kin. *Shout out to Steel Dawn though because it's so cheesy good.*
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I like Roadhouse for Swayze being a real badass and Jeff Healy. That's it.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Yeah, Roadhouse is one of those cheesy "I love it" movies where you don't really love it but it's entertaining enough for you to lie your ass off about how good it is. Swayze's true best form of GOOD GUY badassery comes in Next of Kin. *Shout out to Steel Dawn though because it's so cheesy good.*
                              Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              I like Roadhouse for Swayze being a real badass and Jeff Healy. That's it.
                              All of the above. It's a goofy movie, but it has it's own style and charm. Add to that Jeff Healy rockin' out at the Double Douche (and how cool was Sam Elliot as Wade?) and it's a fun ride.

Have yet to see Steel Dawn - don't know why. Probably the idea of Swayze as a post-apocalyptic warrior fighting for water (Tank Girl anyone?) didn't pique my interest.

Comment

• Fuck, I forgot about Sam Elliott. Also a badass.

Steel Dawn. Fuck, that came out of fucking nowhere.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X