No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOW YOU SEE ME looks like it could actually be pretty good. Love the cast, and the idea behind it sounds pretty neat.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Same for me.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Will Smith has been dead for years.

To me anyway.

What a tweeest. Em Knight is a master ruseman.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          IT WASN'T EARTH THEY ARE ON MARS.
          <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kdhhQhqi_AE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Yeah, Now You See Me just looks fun as hell.

Comment

• I was pumped for it when the trailer first hit. Magic is awesome.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I knew AFTER EARF was M Night but didn't think about whether or not he'll throw in a twist. Im sure it Turns out WE are the true monsters to be feared!

The magic movie looks awesome. Heists combined with some slick-looking (well, based on the trailers) magic tricks? Yes, please!

Comment

• I hope After Earth bombs like hell. I really don't need to see Mediocrity's Son become a star.

Also, fuck M Night. I still have love for Sixth Sense, Unbreakable and Signs, but his track record for the past 10 years is awful and somehow still on a downward slope.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Signs was great until the stupid fucking ending. SO STUPID.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I like Whitta. I wanna see his shit succeed.

Comment

• The embargo ends tomorrow on After Earth, but here's a preview.

Spoiler: Spoilers 

Half of the best movie M Night ever did. Half of a constant kick to the nuts reminder of who you are watching. To the point that The Happening must've informed society following Earth's collapse.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I read somewhere that After Earth is a Scientology movie.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• If it was Battlefield Earth 2, that might actually get me to watch it.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              I read somewhere that After Earth is a Scientology movie.
                              Will and Jada are crazy about that shit, so yeah, the ideas are based on it. He pitched the idea, picked Whitta to write the script, and the studio got Night to film.

Comment

• Machete Kills Teaser.

Love that Charlie Sheen is using his real name.

"I'm the President, man."

ALSO WILLIAM SADLER.

Comment

Working...
                                X