Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    To a point.

Imagine that scene going bad and the Nazis not having a way to leave in one piece.
    Oh hell yessssss.

That trailer is great. That cast is great. That music is great. Great.

Comment

• Is it H8ful Eight? Because jesus christ I know what I'm doing Christmas morning.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/n0dZ_2ICpJE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• that looks fucking great.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Dolph Lundgren is in Kindergarten Cop 2?

sure.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ag1miLsTpeQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• OK, I want HATEFUL 8 right fucking now.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  <iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/C2SkqaCO9c4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Looks like Jennifer Jason Leigh's gonna chew up that thar scenery based on the trailer. Our Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Festivus/What-Have-You is gonna ROCK, folks!

Comment

• Everything else can fuck the fuck right off till H8teful Eight is seen.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        Everything else can fuck the fuck right off till H8teful Eight is seen.

There's still a member of the 8 that hasn't appeared on camera yet.

I got reminded of that today.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I like Tim Roth but why no Waltz? Was he busy?

Comment

• Getting that Bond money!

Comment

• Will Arnett as Bats, Michael Cera as Robin, and now Zach Galifianakis as the Joker?

Awesome.

Comment

• Straight Outta Compton is really fucking good. Dude portraying Eazy was great. So good.

Comment

Working...
                                X