No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/R_F-lVhSfx8?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0kXpUaQpXMA?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• that looks fucking great

Comment

• Those last three all look bad ass.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Zoolander 2 look fantastic.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Two Hundred Lander?

That made me spit laugh when I first saw it.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• that was pretty funny

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

• It's my understanding the whole movie is basically the first scene of INGLORIOUS BASTERDS but in a Wintery cabin in the old west? Sign me up, doggs.

Comment

• I am watching the living hell outta this flick. tarantion + a Western + that cast = one hell of a Merry Christmas for me!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          It's my understanding the whole movie is basically the first scene of INGLORIOUS BASTERDS but in a Wintery cabin in the old west? Sign me up, doggs.

To a point.

Imagine that scene going bad and the Nazis not having a way to leave in one piece.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gnRbXn4-Yis" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

Comment

• fuck, that looks awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X