New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I'm getting weary of Rogen a bit but the other two will have me watching it.
    Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Also, got back from MI 5 this morning.

Tom Cruise might be a fruity Scientologist, but the dude can make an action movie.
    Yep, this is truth.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4CJBuUwd0Os?rel=0&showinfo=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
    Redhead dude from The Unit is in it so I'll watch, everything he's in is bad ass, even if he's only a bit player most of the time.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Redhead dude from The Unit is in it so I'll watch, everything he's in is bad ass, even if he's only a bit player most of the time.
      Word.

His name is fucking Max Martini. That is also badass.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Max Martini is one of those uber solid supporting actors who always delivers the goods. He was even in 50SoG as Grey's bodyguard, and the man had definite presence in his scenes.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Jim and Roy from The Office are ELITE SOLDIERS in a Michael Bay flick? TOTALLY IN.
          And James Badge Dale! Whole lotta badasses in that movie. I don't look forward to all the BENGHAZI BENGHAZI shit to be stirred up again but that looks awesome.

Comment

• Unrelated, but am I the only one who has decided Melissa McCarthy has had her time, now make room for Jillian Bell?* She's the best part of that new Rogen trailer.

*because we all know there's only room for one "large" funny lady in Hollywood at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Max Martini is one of those uber solid supporting actors who always delivers the goods. He was even in 50SoG as Grey's bodyguard, and the man had definite presence in his scenes.
              That NEARLY makes me wanna watch 50 Shades. Nearly.

Wait, you watched it?

Comment

• Yep, I even took the wife unit to see it on opening weekend. I didn't think it was the worst movie ever made, frankly...it's over-hated for what it is. The lead actress is really, really good in it.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Unrelated, but am I the only one who has decided Melissa McCarthy has had her time, now make room for Jillian Bell?* She's the best part of that new Rogen trailer.

*because we all know there's only room for one "large" funny lady in Hollywood at a time.
                  I've been saying this for ages. Jillian should have been in GB not McCarthy.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's all about Kristen Schaal for me. Not sure why but she cracks me the hell up.

Comment

Yep, I even took the wife unit to see it on opening weekend. I didn't think it was the worst movie ever made, frankly...it's over-hated for what it is. The lead actress is really, really good in it.

Did you take her like a man, Matt? YES YOU DID!

* sorry bro. I had to. You opened teh door and I'm tired.I really need those vacations in Cuba on the 11th. FAST.

Comment

• Ha! Let's just say, she apologized (in the nicest possible way) for making me take her to see it.

13 HOURS looks like it could be good. Very BLACKHAWK DOWNish, in a good way.

Comment

It's all about Kristen Schaal for me. Not sure why but she cracks me the hell up.
                          Schaal made The Last Man on Earth fucking hysterical. She's the best as well.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That is the truth. Carol was the best.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oRsaclO0VbU?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• that looks like it could be something.

Comment

Working...
                                X