New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Quantum has some amazing performances but the writers strike is really obvious in it. Craig is by far my favorite Bond. I am so damn excited.
    Pretty much this. Craig's been knocking it outta the park as Bond, and he and Connery are my all-time favorites as Bond. Gonna drag Jen to opening night for SPECTRE, since we've seen pretty much every Bond flick on the big screen since we were dating.

Comment

• MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - ROGUE NATION reviews are hitting the net today (the embargo must have been lifted). Looks like we have another winner on our hands.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The Night Before looks like it could be pretty funny.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Looks like VACATION is skippable.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• still a netflix watch for me. I do like Helms a bunch.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Kinda sick of him. He's a one trick pony in terms of delivery, and I yearn for something different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Looks like VACATION is skippable.

A revamp was the wrong approach. A continuation/attempt to explain a few things works.

Still, all of the Rustys showing up made it awesome.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  A revamp was the wrong approach. A continuation/attempt to explain a few things works.

Still, all of the Rustys showing up made it awesome.
                  So we get all 5 Rusty's on screen? OK, that's pretty awesome for a meta moment.

Comment

So we get all 5 Rusty's on screen? OK, that's pretty awesome for a meta moment.

Yeah.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Also, got back from MI 5 this morning.

Tom Cruise might be a fruity Scientologist, but the dude can make an action movie.

Comment

• Thoughts on Vacation

Charlie Day steals the movie.
                        The meta moments worked
                        The kids were fucking garbage.
                        Audrey and Thor didn't have shit to do.
                        Chevy Chase looks like a fucking corpse bloating in the sun.
                        Beverly D'Angelo continues to shine. Excellent job in a bit role.
                        Lot of random cameos/small roles. Took away from film.
                        The violence laced into the humor was supposed to be cartoonish, but turned out really mean spirited.
                        Christina Applegate looks like the only one who figured out the movie was going to underwhelm.

Comment

• Yeah, hearing that ROGUE NATION isn't just good, it's GREEEEEEEEEEAAAATTT!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah, hearing that ROGUE NATION isn't just good, it's GREEEEEEEEEEAAAATTT!!!!!!!

I have to get the Vacation review up tonight. All I'm thinking about is Rogue Nation.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4CJBuUwd0Os?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Jim and Roy from The Office are ELITE SOLDIERS in a Michael Bay flick? TOTALLY IN.

Comment

Working...
                                X