• Show
Clear All

• Yes, there are humans

Alliance = Humans, Elves, and Dwarves.
    Horde = Orcs, trolls, and ?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Kate McKinnon looks just like Egon from the GB cartoon.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Kate McKinnon looks just like Egon from the GB cartoon.
        yeaaaaah!

I'm cool with it, as much as I love the original.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Are there humans in Warcraft? I thought it was just elves and trolls and shit.

Well. So. You see, this movie is based during The First War. Which was a war between the Orcs and Humans. So yes, there are gnomes, elves, trolls, etc etc in the world. But unlikely to be in this movie. This is set before the Alliance and Horde became a thing. The battles in this movie take place in and around the Dark Portal and Stormwind, so kind of nowhere near any of the other races. Elves, trolls, and tauren are on Kalimdor, not the Eastern Kingdoms. And the human realm of Stormwind and such is south of the dwarves and gnomes (and undead, but they are separated by other means) which are divided by a massive mountain range.

So we will be focused on the Orcs coming through the Dark Portal, the destruction of Stormwind and creation of The Blasted Lands, and possible loss of Llane Wrynn. But likely no other races until the second and third wars when the Alliance and Horde are formed.

Comment

• So, no pandas in this one?
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
              So, no pandas in this one?
              No.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                No.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• New Ghostbusters team photo is way better. Still super skeptical, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Well. So. You see, this movie is based during The First War. Which was a war between the Orcs and Humans. So yes, there are gnomes, elves, trolls, etc etc in the world. But unlikely to be in this movie. This is set before the Alliance and Horde became a thing. The battles in this movie take place in and around the Dark Portal and Stormwind, so kind of nowhere near any of the other races. Elves, trolls, and tauren are on Kalimdor, not the Eastern Kingdoms. And the human realm of Stormwind and such is south of the dwarves and gnomes (and undead, but they are separated by other means) which are divided by a massive mountain range.

So we will be focused on the Orcs coming through the Dark Portal, the destruction of Stormwind and creation of The Blasted Lands, and possible loss of Llane Wrynn. But likely no other races until the second and third wars when the Alliance and Horde are formed.
                    NERRRRRDDDDDDD

Originally posted by Fil View Post
                    hahahahhaha

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    New Ghostbusters team photo is way better. Still super skeptical, though.
                    I need a trailer because thus far I don't give any fucks.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• with ya on the no fucks given for GB, Rob.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• And I'm getting real annoyed with all of the think pieces I keep seeing saying "STOP CALLING IT THE FEMALE GHOSTBUSTERS!" but it's like, uh....that's what they sold us on. THE FACT THEY ARE ALL FEMALE. like fuck man.

Comment

• Lately "think piece" is a pretty big misnomer. Says the upper middle class, straight, white guy.

Comment

• hahaha word.

Comment

• Think piece is code for Shaming Piece for anyone who doesn't agree with me.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I couldn't give a shit about Ghostbusters until I got to read the leaked script. Thank you Boston for scanning every script that gets left out on the ground.

Spoiler:
                                  Spoiler: Are you ready for it? 

It's dog shit. It reads like a 10 year old kid with an issue of Scientific American tried to remake the first movie.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X