No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the end there will be a giant Bob's Big Boy because Melissa McCarthy was thinking about cheeseburgers.

Comment

• hahaha..

SIMPSONS DID IT!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Bottom line is, McCarthy is in this and she is just not funny. Or at least, she may be funny, but writers are just giving her HAHAH YOU FAT AND FALL HAHA SO FUNNY roles.

Comment

• she was funny as hell in SPY, and it wasn't all 'fat girl' stuff either.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• New PeeWee flick in March 2016.

Dude doesn't age.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              she was funny as hell in SPY, and it wasn't all 'fat girl' stuff either.
              Problem is that there is ENOUGH of the hahahaha you so fat fall down go boom that I don't give a shit about the rest. Can't she just be funny?
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IqmFQY-7yQI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Dig these videos that allow you to look around.

Comment

• Dominic Cooper as King Llane Wrynn.

Comment

• I know nothing of Warcraft but I like Duncan Jones so I'm interested.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING EXCITED! Was messing with the app earlier today and it's cool as shit.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• NO.

NONONONO.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• No patches on the shoulders like the previous photo so...they don't have a name yet then have an epiphany about 40 minutes in? Probably at the Hotel Sedgewick?

Comment

• Are there humans in Warcraft? I thought it was just elves and trolls and shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X