New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I still wish they didn't spoil the John Connor shit.
    They kinda had to once the Marketing got off to such a toxic start.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      They kinda had to once the Marketing got off to such a toxic start.

The John Connor shit is a problem, but it's the slightest of problems facing this movie.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I hope a terminator dog shows up.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Named Wolfie.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• META
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I thought it was OK.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                I thought it was OK.
                HAMMER OF DOOM!
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The beginning is a clusterfuck but it gets its shit together and is enjoyably serviceable.

Arnold is getting too old for this shit and it shows, Clarke is miscast (Crew certainly thought so during production), Courtney is fine (Not sure where the hate comes from) and Simmons steals it.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Pretty great poster.

Comment

• I'm real curious about his underwater stuff in the new one. Dude said he held his breath for 6 mins or some shit with no cgi/cuts. Nuts.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• im confused by this movie. It's supposed to be a sequel, right? But it seems straight up like a gender-swapped remake. I'm getting more annoyed by this thing. And even more annoyed that I'm annoyed. It's not like they're changing the first movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              im confused by this movie. It's supposed to be a sequel, right? But it seems straight up like a gender-swapped remake. I'm getting more annoyed by this thing. And even more annoyed that I'm annoyed. It's not like they're changing the first movie.
                              Yeah, that's kind of what I don't get. I read some plot points...but it's literally gender swapped remake. Not a sequel or anything original. Literally disgraced professors ran off because of their paranormal studies then scrappy Ghostbusters? Like, what?

Comment

• If that's what's going on, I'll make sure I'm missing this opening night. I don't have quite the same love for the franchise as all y'all do, but if a gender-swapped reboot/redux/not a sequel, not a prequel, but an equal/alternate reality/look, we're Hollywood and we've run out of ideas, so we really, REALLY, need a fast buck here/ flick is the best they can do, I'm loving the Ghostbusters even less at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X