No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new Renny Harlin flick looks like it could be fun.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rob Zombie to do a Groucho Marx flick

neat. I like Zombie. I'll check this out.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/El7chqzwKlo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Don't give a shit about Peanuts (never have), but the animation looks fucking awesome and true to the originals.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/i-80SGWfEjM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I laughed. Voice cast looks impressive as well.

Comment

• OK, the last bit with the poodle fucking bowled me over with laughter. I also dug the cat in the fridge. That could be promising.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• LOVED that trailer.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I've watched that poodle bit at the end about a dozen times now. It never gets old.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I like that it doesn't show anything about the movie, but more the tone. More teasers need this.

Comment

• Illumination did that so well with Despicable Me. It sold me that flick right there.

The poodle and the sausage dog parts killed me.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sR0SDT2GeFg?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I'm onboard. Looks like a great crime drama, and the casting seems spot on.

Comment

• The pet movie looked OK till the poodle part, then I was pretty much in. The last one looks like my kind of shit.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pbQib4tE9Lo?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X