No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay for Inferno, but Big Trouble in Little China is MY movie.

It'S the one movie I would keep with me forever, and I love The Rock, but I don't see it. It's the story of the dumbass sidekick following the hero. The Rock ain't a sidekick. Ever.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• How you gonna call Wang Chi a side kick like that?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• There's no way that The Rock would allow himself to be the doofus and let his sidekick be the hero. That dynamic is essential to what makes the film work as well as it does.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's a bad idea, put together in a boardroom filled with folks who do nothing but come up with bad ideas and are way too lazy to think of original ideas.

I won't see it on general principle as nothing this new film brings will ever replace the original for me.

Comment

• Yeah, fuck that Big Trouble remake. FUCK IT.

Comment

• I'll take the bullet for all of us guys
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What a stupid fucking idea.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0QlRSVKwFA0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ehh
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I was eh on it until I found out Lucas Neff is the voice of the dinosaur. I loved him in Raising Hope. Plus it's Pixar. I'll give it a go.

Comment

• It's Pixar so I'll see it, but that teaser really didn't do anything for me apart from looking cool.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I can't give them a pass. They've made some lame efforts recently.

The premise is amusing. That teaser didn't need to earfuck me with that bass.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Qq_6W2jy7rc?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahah. I'm in. the first one still makes me laugh. Hopefully there isn't some lame b-plot that drags this one down.

Comment

Working...
                                X