No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ncvFAm4kYCo?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'll check it out on netflix unless the reviews are overwhelmingly positive.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• To paraphrase what you said on FB, Rob, no Lori Petty, no interest.

Comment

• SPY is pretty great. Saw it here in Hong Kong yesterday with the wife. Statham is so fucking good in this, but everyone else is on top of their games. Very funny movie.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Rodriguez is doing Johnny Quest. Could be neat.

Comment

• Pass.

Focus on El Ray, Bob.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ncvFAm4kYCo?rel=0&showinfo=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
                Fuck this movie in the asshole with no lube.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I kind of want to see some of those stunts but I don't understand why this movie exists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    SPY is pretty great. Saw it here in Hong Kong yesterday with the wife. Statham is so fucking good in this, but everyone else is on top of their games. Very funny movie.
                    Wait, really? Someone needs to talk to the marketing team, I guess, because the trailers make it look like total garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Wait, really? Someone needs to talk to the marketing team, I guess, because the trailers make it look like total garbage.
                      Yeah.... THIS.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Cool.

A guy who can't direct gets to make a movie no one wants to see.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          Cool.

A guy who can't direct gets to make a movie no one wants to see.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• If Rodriguez casts Danny Trejo as Hadji, I'm so fuckin' in.

Comment

• Point Break looks like a parody. Like someone decided to make fun on hacktivists/anon. Holy shit is it bad.

Comment

• Dead serious on SPY. Very solid comedy from beginning to end.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X