No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kCNuTXGmToY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• first shot of Orgrimm from the new Warcraft movie.

Nice.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• that looks awesome.

Comment

• That's some crazy CG. Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bowiesperm
              “We’ve gone beyond the point where these are just creatures in movies,” Jones says. “We now have the technology and the ability to make new characters entirely.”
              LOL

We'll see, Zowie.
              Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-18-2015, 10:37 AM.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally Posted by Bowiesperm
                    “We’ve gone beyond the point where these are just creatures in movies,” Jones says. “We now have the technology and the ability to make new characters entirely.”
                    Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                    LOL

We'll see, Zowie.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eIOcWZOQL5M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• yeah. still totally on board with this. Jamie and I will be in the corner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          yeah. still totally on board with this. Jamie and I will be in the corner.
                          Meditate on that Rob, You're in a corner......WITH JAMIE
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You're in the corner of a round room, ROBinov.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Comment

• lol
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X