Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube is blocked. What is it?

Comment

• INTO THE GRIZZLY MAZE- Starring Stick, Cyclops, Punisher 2.0, Coyote Ugly, and the hot chick who showed up in the last season of One Tree Hill.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        INTO THE GRIZZLY MAZE- Starring Stick, Cyclops, Punisher 2.0, Coyote Ugly, and the hot chick who showed up in the last season of One Tree Hill.
        If only that had been the last season. There were like 5 more after that season. The wife watched them all.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Saw Ex Machina today. Loved it, probably my favorite film, so far, this year.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• http://us.reddit.com/r/movies/commen...ent_a_million/

Rob's wet dream. I expect a full review.

Comment

• on it. Ceej and I will watch that before the next podcast.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Not able to mention Batman around Adam West? Lame.

Comment

• Fuck Adam West. All about Burt Ward.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Adam West? Burt Ward? BAH. The real star of the show was Alan Napier as fuckin' Alfred, son!

You KNOW he got himself some o' dat Batgirl puss, yo. An' got freaky in the sheets with all the Catwomens.

Comment

• You people are ruining Batman for me.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The weather is supposed to be shitty this weekend so chances of seeing upset maxwell are increasing!

Comment

• Yeah, gonna need to go Rob-o-vision:

Patton Oswalt: I saw FURY ROAD tonight in 2-D and I got dick-punched in dicks I didn't know I had. I can't even imagine what 3-D is like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            You people are ruining Batman for me.

Comment

• Tickets for Mad Max in IMAX tonight acquired.

Comment

• Woo Bebop has been cast for TMNT2. I approve.

Comment

Working...
                                X