No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice, Rob beat me by SECONDS on that posting.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      BackstreetĀ“s back, alright!

Comment

• That Terminaor trailer certainly is a thing. i want to see it but it really bothers me that the whole trailer is a greatest hits reel of the first two movies. And, holy crap, the spoilers. Like half of that stuff shouldn't be in a trailer. Did Zemekis cut it?

Comment

• it's just like Salvation. That reveal of Sam would have been much better if they didn't fucking show it. Same with the Connor stuff.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Zoolander Jr. hahahahaha
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I see most of the budget is on making Stiller look 35.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                I see most of the budget is on making Stiller look 35.

Well, he played 50 in that Baumbach movie and I want to destroy every print of that movie.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Really? That's been getting rave reviews.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• is that the flick where Stiller and Watts are old but not old and act young? cause if so that trailer makes me want to punch my fucking television.

Comment

is that the flick where Stiller and Watts are old but not old and act young? cause if so that trailer makes me want to punch my fucking television.

It's hot fucking garbage. Imagine every NY snob that talks about how everything was better in 1991 and then moans about the world.

That's the whole movie.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Interesting. Again, I've seen rave reviews for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Interesting. Again, I've seen rave reviews for it.

You've seen Rave Reviews from assholes.

Comment

it's just like Salvation. That reveal of Sam would have been much better if they didn't fucking show it. Same with the Connor stuff.
                            so much. Salvation would have been a much much better had they kept that Bale "died" and Sam wore his skin.

It's like whoever decided to do Genysys and and let's do that, but MOAR EXXXXXTREME
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• and to be honest, I'm much more on board with the new Terminator after today's trailer, but it wasn't so much about that reveal. Just that the editing seemed much better.

Comment

• so is the real reveal that Matt Smith is actually the real John Connor or something stupid?

Comment

Working...
                                X