X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "A farm...where an entire family was MURDERED"

fuuuuuuuuuuck this movie

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The marketing for FURY ROAD has been superb. The trailers, the posters, the viral campaigns...this is a case study for every film studio on how to do this right.

Love that poster.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• If I was 15 I'd be going to Spencer's right now to buy that to put on my wall.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• How many jump scares could a jump scarer jump if a jump scarer could jump scares?

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            It's fucking me up, man.

And another thing: fuck the police.

Comment

• Addendum: Fuck the police that aren't on this forum.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That poster is legit as fuck.
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• True conversation at work this week:

"Watched a bunch of trailers this weekend, Tim."
                  "Please tell me you saw the one for Mad Max, John."
                  "Yeah, it was fuckin' sweet. I'm guessing you liked the guy with the guitar that shoots fire."
                  "THE MAN'S VEHICLE IS A FUCKING STAGE WITH WALL-TO-WALL MARSHALL STACKS. SHOW HIM SOME GOD DAMN RESPECT, JOHN."

Then we worked on some silk screen designs.

Comment

• Mad Max....getting hard just thinking of seeing it.

Also I don't want to live in a world where Sossamon is a normal looking mommy.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0Ynsh_gLA2Y" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Not sure if want.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Why? You pretty much saw the entire movie right there thanks to the trailer.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TevBYNqFVeg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• New TERMINATOR: GENESYS trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGSxss7gWak

Fuck it, I like it. Come at me.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• MASSIVE spoilers in that trailer. I had no idea about some of that shit they showed. Crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X