No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zt0mSRLTEbQ?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• YEAHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Real bullets!
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Tom Cruise talks about that plane stunt from the new MI trailer. 8 takes is nuts...

Comment

• Can't ruse the Cruise.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ready Player One is pandering bullshit. Perfect popcorn movie for Spielberg.

Comment

• Max Landis's GBIII treatment is surprisingly something I would not mind seeing if they didn't already announce what they are going to do. The Bill Murray cameo would have been fucking amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

That treatment has been around in various forms. But, it's fucking awful.

It's a tone deaf and amateur. Shit, I wonder if John Landis just found this kid in a basket while making Coming to America.

Such a fucking tool.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Write something better and I'll read that too. I liked it. I don't even want a new GB flick for the most part but we're getting 2 if not more and this would have worked for me. The stuff with Ray at the end made me laugh and I could see Dan selling it.

Comment

Write something better and I'll read that too. I liked it. I don't even want a new GB flick for the most part but we're getting 2 if not more and this would have worked for me. The stuff with Ray at the end made me laugh and I could see Dan selling it.
                      I don't care enough for GB. Now, Wings...that I could do.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I wish it came to be, as Hardwick would have to head the LA chapter.

Some lines of description try their damnedest to make me scream "Oh fuck you, buddy," but really, it couldn't be any less shitty than what we'll probably end up getting anyway.
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-25-2015, 04:41 PM.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          I don't care enough for GB. Now, Wings...that I could do.
                          Much like Ceej's obsession with Hercules, I'll never understand your obsession with Wings.

Comment

• Wings?

Hercules?

What the fuck?
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Much like Ceej's obsession with Hercules, I'll never understand your obsession with Wings.
                              Crystal Bernard is a national treasure! Shut your mouth, Hughes!

Comment

• What's wrong with Wings or Hercules? Da Fuq Hughes?!?
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X