No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been hanging with Baltar all night. God help me, I don't not want to see that.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• like a trainwreck. a glorious trainwreck.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• like, I know this is in no way going to be good in any sense of the word, but fuck man. I LIKED THE ANIMATION OF THE PIXEL CHARACTERS DAMMIT

Comment

• Rob has gone bye-bye, Egon.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sandler and Fat Sandler need to retire.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              I LIKED THE ANIMATION OF THE PIXEL CHARACTERS DAMMIT
              Im stone cold sober (well, except for that huge cinnamon roll I just ate. Yay, stress eating!) and thought the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                Sandler and Fat Sandler need to retire.
                Also, pretty sure everyone bitching about Rogen not being funny have just been watching movies with that younger dude in the trailer and mixing them up.

Comment

• Ugh, Josh Gad is the new Jonah Hill. Terrible.

Comment

• I liked him in The Rocker. I also laugh at those stupid The Comedians commercials on FX.

Comment

• OK, that PIXELS trailer is complete shit. It had the opposite effect of what it was supposed to do.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fuck, does this mean I'm siding with Jamie? FUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

Comment

• Afraid so, because that thing looks like fucking rabies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Fuck, does this mean I'm siding with Jamie? FUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKK
                            <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VdasbLKm4s0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Also, pretty sure everyone bitching about Rogen not being funny have just been watching movies with that younger dude in the trailer and mixing them up.
                              I don't mind Rogen, but I thought he and Byrne did not mesh well in Neighbors. The more time passes though, the more I am less vitriolic about it.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• JGL in the new Fraggle Rock movie? What the fuck?

Comment

Working...
                                X