• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ME WANT! With added Pratt? WANT MOOOOOORE
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

This is one of the weird movies that I'm obsessed with and I'm shocked that not a lot of people know about it.

Roar is fucked up. There are still prints moving around the country in rep theaters. Our print jumps to German language track for about the entire fourth reel.

That being said, the whole production was such a giant fucking bad idea. The movie is decent, but it's plagued by the fact that a lot of scenes end weird due to the fact that actors and camera crew got mauled to the point that a scene couldn't be properly ended.

Jan de Bont was the Cinematographer on this one and the lead lion tore his scalp 85% off his head. So, the end of the movie looks different due to the fact that de Bont's back up got called in to shoot what was left. The reason being, a lion had nearly pulled the future director of Speed's brain out of his head.

These are the kinds of movies that I'd like to see Drafthouse and others tackle more. It's less hipsterish and more OMG WHY THE FUCK DID PEOPLE LET THIS HAPPEN?!?
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Roommate and I have our tickets for it locked down. We can't wait. Way more interesting than goofy surfer metal head ninjas fighting in Florida movies.

Comment

• ZOOLANDER 2: http://www.eonline.com/news/632910/b...ce-zoolander-2
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• YES YES YES YES

MERMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Never seen Zoolander.

Comment

• Wack.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I fucking loooooooooooathe Ben Stiller.

Comment

• I'm hit or miss on Ben Stiller, but ZOOLANDER works. The trailers and marketing for it sucked and didn't sell me on it at all, but I ended up enjoying it quite a bit when I finally saw it.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Zoolander is great. The sequel could be awesome or it could be Anchorman 2.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• or DUMB AND DUMBER 2.

I hold out hope that it delivers the blue steel goods, but I'm not confident.

Comment

• Cobain : Montage of Heck - Trailer

Can't fucking wait. Have heard nothing but good things about this doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              or DUMB AND DUMBER 2.

I hold out hope that it delivers the blue steel goods, but I'm not confident.
                              Same here. But let's hope for the best...

Comment

• Tron 3. Woo. Can't wait. I loved the sequel.

Comment

Working...
                                X