New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I'm so confused on the timeline this movie is going to be in.

So is everyone else. The prevailing theory is that 3 and Resurrection were hypersleep nightmares suffered by Ripley after setting off at the end of Aliens.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So, if Alien 3 and Resurrection were naught but fever dreams, how's Neil gonna explain what happened to Newt?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        So, if Alien 3 and Resurrection were naught but fever dreams, how's Neil gonna explain what happened to Newt?

A wizard did it?
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I would've accepted "witch", myself.

Comment

• Kingsman is legit as fuck. Outstanding. It's goofy, super self aware, does not give a FUCK about offending anyone. And that last scene? Might be my favorite ending to a movie ever, no bullshit. It's so goddamn brazen and confident.

Comment

• Oh and the goddamn fake Westboro scene. Firth's speech then Freebird? Fucking marvelous.

Comment

• Better ending than ESCAPE FROM LA, Billy?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Better ending than ESCAPE FROM LA, Billy?
                  I remember a basketball, fucked up Campbell and surfing from LA. So yes.

Comment

• When the Swedish princess....
                      Spoiler: SPOILZ FOR KINGSMAN 
                    Tells you if you save the world you can "fuck her in the asshole" and then you do so, return with a bottle of champagne and two glasses you're awesome. But then when the final shot of the movie is a first person shot of the princess' bare ass being presented to you in first person as you go sliding into it....best ending

Comment

• and it's a FANTASTIC ass, too.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HUPhDTG70f8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Chappie -

Blomkamp can only make one movie. Thankfully, it's pretty good. I'm still shocked that they let Die Antwoord carry that much of an American feature film.

Comment

• Neat!
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              So, if Alien 3 and Resurrection were naught but fever dreams, how's Neil gonna explain what happened to Newt?

She mostly aged okay. Mostly.
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Well played, Mr. Krol. Well played.

Comment

Working...
                                X