No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah, I got you. I was just drowning you in my self hatred at having such manly sperms.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I lulzed. I'm psyched for it. Why the fuck not? TMNT isn't some sacred cow.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Knowing that a director that could it take it a new and interesting way (GDT, Duncan Jones, Blomkamp as examples) would never be attached, Bay isn't the second worst choice. If it's like the first Transformers then, fuck yeah. If it's like the second Transformers then, fuck no. If it's like the third Transformers then, at least Megan Fox is in it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "At least Megan Fox is in it."

Will you listen to yourself? Jesus.

The only thing sacred is the nostalgia I hold for the independent film with Koteas as GOAT Casey Jones in it. Beyond that, I think we could use some T-U-R-T-L-E POWER in this shitty ass millenium.
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-20-2013, 09:28 PM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Has anyone seen BLACK ROCK yet? Seems like it might be DELIVERANCE with babes but it looks interesting. Whatsherbeans from The League stars and directs it.

Comment

• Give me this right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  "At least Megan Fox is in it."
                  To go along with my TF analogy I was simply stating that Megan Fox > Hit with a baseball bat in the face chick from TF3.

Not that Fox will shine in the acting department.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/th1NTVIhUQU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• that shot of Wolverine with all of the arrows stuck in him was neat.

Comment

• hah! Just posted this in the X-MEN thread.

Digging this new trailer. They had the smarts to get rid of the really bad FX shots from the train sequence.

Yukio looks like she kicks some serious ass in this.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          To go along with my TF analogy I was simply stating that Megan Fox > Hit with a baseball bat in the face chick from TF3.

Not that Fox will shine in the acting department.
                          The way it was worded made it sound as if she were better than driftwood in the thespian sense of things. Mea culpa.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• haha, it's cool. that was written in a drunken stupor before bed. I don't even think my analogy makes sense now haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                              The two aren't mutually exclusive.
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• You know what? I'm still totally psyched for The Lone Ranger. Looks like a helluva lot of honest fun to me and, after Star Trek Into Dampness and even IM3, that's gotta be appealing.
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X