Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    It's a yes.
    Nice. Besides it's not like the Wachachakachowistzki's ever failed us before right?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gzxyH9x7rks" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm in. I miss Olyphant as 47, but this looks like it could be fun.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• TRAINWRECK looks great.

https://amp.twimg.com/v/16d03d22-1b9...7-0027d808f1d1

Comment

• But it's Apatow so it will run out of steam an hour and a half in and we'll still have 45 mins left to go.

Comment

• I do love that Amy is getting more work. And lulz to Cena. "I look like Marky Mark ate Marky Mark."

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                "I look like Marky Mark ate Marky Mark."
                These sorts of lines are the jump scare of modern comedy films.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• See that plate of fun times?

I just pooped in it.

Why?

I want more from my entertainment. Laziness at that level of the industry is unacceptable.

Plus, there was poop in it already.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahahaha. BUT BUT BUT AMY SCHUMER

Comment

• Yeah and it's good to see Attell is still alive.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I can't believe he's still around. I miss Insomniac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          But it's Apatow so it will run out of steam an hour and a half in and we'll still have 45 mins left to go.
                          I know...but Amy wrote it! Maybe it'll dodge that bullet.

Comment

• based on that it'll get a watch. I do love Amy and the cast looks like it could be a bunch of fun. It's just Apatow's name that gives me pause now.

Comment

• After THIS IS 40 MINUTES TOO LONG, I agree with you.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• the redband trailer has some more with Cena and it's pretty funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X