No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/w9CNXIruNfE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Based only on the description of C-Tates in Jupiter Ascending I have convinced a girl to go see it as a third date this weekend.

Comment

• I can't wait to check that out this weekend.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          EXCELLENT.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/k94wBXeauao" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• love it. can't fucking wait.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• we watched the first Fast a few weeks ago and I was amazed at how quaint it is compared to the sequels. This looks fucking redonk.

Comment

• I'll be checking this out.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YCmAaNk_iIQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm in

Comment

• Sam deserves so much better than that.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I dunno. I didn't really give a shit when it was announced but that trailer hit the right spots for me. I don't expect it to blow me out of the water, but I'll definitely check it out. I love Poltergeist.

Comment

• I hold Poltergeist as a holy sacrament. That's poop.

Comment

• No Zelda Rubenstein, no way I'm bothering. Wake me when it hits cable. Far more interested in Jupiter Ascending.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              No Zelda Rubenstein, no way I'm bothering. Wake me when it hits cable. Far more interested in Jupiter Ascending.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Gil Kenan should be glad that it's finally coming out. I guess things just got to a point where it was cheaper for MGM to go ahead and release it, then take the hit.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X