• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C Tates in HATEFUL EIGHT!

http://badassdigest.com/2015/01/23/h...ding-zoe-bell/

Comment

• That's a strong fucking cast imho.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Matt Houston! Yes!
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Digging Up the Marrow looks like it could be fun. I dig the Hatchet flicks, and if the monsters are based off Pardee's art, they could be awesome. I have a few of that dude's screenprints and they are great.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SZ2628TiTyw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            hahahahaha
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Dying to see that.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SZ2628TiTyw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                hahahahaha
                Holy shit.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nh23-rQUi5U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm in.

Comment

• That looks like it'll be fun for five minutes.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• GB3 cast revealed. McKinnon is great. The rest seem fairly obvious.

Comment

• I like McKinnon and Wiig. But I don't watch SNL regularly so I don't know what to think about Lady Winston.

Comment

• hopefully she's better than what she's given on SNL because she's not that funny in the bits I've seen. Sad that Jillian isn't in the running. Fuck McCarthy.

Comment

• I'd rather take the Chris Pratt as Indiana Jones rumor thank you.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• yeah, read that this morning. Works for me. Indy SHOULD BE treated like Bond.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                yeah, read that this morning. Works for me. Indy SHOULD BE treated like Bond.
                                I just can't agree with that sentiment.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X